The North Panola School District serves the municipalities of Sardis, Como, and Crenshaw as well as surrounding rural communities. The district is made up of three elementary schools which serve grades K-5 in each community. North Panola Junior High serves all students in grades 6-8 and North Panola High School serves all students in grades 9-12. North Panola Career and Technical Education Center also provides 21st Century learning experiences for secondary students. North Panola is one of 48 districts eligible for incentives and scholarships made available through funds from HB#609, the Mississippi Critical Teacher Shortage Act.
To become an A-rated district with all A-rated schools
To provide a quality education for all students.
1. We believe that every district stakeholder has the right to a safe, clean, and orderly environment.
2. We believe that education involves the development of the whole student: intellectually, socially, emotionally, and physically.
3. We believe that every student deserves to receive quality instruction provided by competent and caring individuals daily.
4. We believe that all persons within our school system must be held to the highest levels of accountability.
5. We believe that honesty, teamwork, and integrity are foundational qualities needed to build trust in and among all district stakeholders.
6. We believe that the development of school pride will future facilitate the development of community pride as well.
"Failure Is Not An Option"
Our focus is Teaching and Learning! We are better together!