NPSD COVID-19 Information/Updates
NPSD Safe Return Plan 2021-2022
Tue Jun 01 10:31 AM
NPSD Reopening Plan
Mon Aug 03 10:02 AM
COVID-19 Vaccination Information/Updates
Free-At-Home COVID TestsPlace Your Order for Free At-Home COVID-19 Tests
Residential households in the U.S. can order one set of 4 free at-home tests from USPS.com. Here’s what you need to know about your order:
- Limit of one order per residential address.
- One order includes 4 individual rapid antigen COVID-19 tests
- .Orders will ship free starting in late January
Comments or Questions
If you have comments or questions about the district's Reopening Plan, please send email inquiries to email@example.com.
COVID-19 Reporting Definitions
- On-campus Positive Cases refer to the number of positive cases that were identified while at school.
- Off-campus Positive Cases refer to the number of positive cases that were self-reported and did not attend school while symptomatic.
- On-campus Quarantines refer to the number of quarantines caused by an on-campus positive case.
- Off-campus Quarantines refer to the number of quarantines caused by an off-campus positive case.